Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's Twins!!!!

So I now understand why I have been having so much "morning" sickness. I went for my first ultrasound yesterday (sorry no picture to post yet) and sure enough it's two little ones! They were just a kicked and moving and doing all sorts of little boogies. It was amazing to see. I'm surprised I haven't felt them yet as much as they were going to town in there. I nearly went into shock...as did R. We are SO excited that God would give us such a special gift.

I am going to a sonographer next week to get them checked out and to find out what type of twins they are and to make sure they are growing properly. My hope now it that everything will look good in the ultrasound and that "The Smooshies" are healthy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...