Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ear Infections

The girls have been acting really puny and and been crying a lot so I took them to the doctor early this morning. Come to find out they both have ear infections! H1's is in her right ear and H2's is in her left; because, of course, they have to do everything mirroring each other. I got some pain drops to go in their ears and some antibiotics to hopefully help them out. They are not running fevers and sound be better by the end of the week.

It's amazing to me how quickly H2 losses weight whenever she's is even the slightest bit sick. She had finally caught back up to H1 and then -boom- two days of illness and she's down again big time. They both ate a decent dinner last night but I guess it was just a combination of refusing their milk and not eating all their dinner. So as of today H1 is 19lb 1oz and H2 is 18lb 1oz.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! Hope they get better soon!

BritneyMarie said...

Poor girlies. :( Hope they feel better!

Bonnie said...

Awww poor girls! I hope they get well soon!!

mrs.izzy said...

oh my.. poor little things! Ear infection together? Ouch! That must be tough on you. I they recover soon and you get some rest.

Thankfully for us, the girls have not yet had their first infection. (knock on wood)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...