Friday, January 21, 2011

Letters of Intent

Dear sweet angel girls:

Why, oh why, are we acting out so much lately? Between the excessive energy, extremely loud voices and complete disregard for anything that comes out of any adults mouth Mommy is getting a bit tired. I am more than ready for this defiant 3 year old stage to be over.

But I must say that I do enjoy how creative you're getting. It is fascinating to listen to your imaginations run wild and to see all the crazy things you can come up with.

6 comments:

BritneyMarie said...

Don't worry. Em and Liv are doing it too. :)

Ashley T said...

I'm betting its harder with 2 too! Ugh, hang in there, it will get better. My oldest is 3 and he is testing his waters now. Ugh!

Stopping by from the Foursons!

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

Callie is 2 1/2 going on 14 1/2...and I couldn't even imagine dealing with two at this age. I hope they grow out of it soon. I know it can be cute and endearing most of the time, but it's so hard when they are testing your patience to the point you're ready to pull you hair out!

Anonymous said...

My daughter is 2 and very sassy these days. She is very stubborn and determined to get her way. Praying it gets better for you.

Your daughters are adorable!!!

Rachel said...

I've always thought that Three was the new Two! Such a lot of energy! :)

Foursons said...

Oh girl, the 3's are the worst! And you've got 2 adorable 3 year olds. Give it 6 months and things will start to turn around.

Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...