Tuesday, June 5, 2007

37 Weeks Pregnant and 1 Day To Go!!!

I have been busy the past few days trying to get things a little more ready for the girls. I got a bit far but didn't do as much as I would have liked to have. My body, at this point, will only allow me to do so much. I just repacked my bag, packed some stuff for the girls. and am making sure the camera and video camera are charged.



I go in tomorrow for my c-section and it really hasn't sunk in yet. I have a good feeling that in the morning I will be scared half to death and super excited!



I am planning on bringing the computer with me to the hospital to email and post photos. It may not be the same day...or even the day after but I promise I will get them to you as soon as I can.



Talk to you soon,

Sheena

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...