Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Photo Overload!

Tomorrow is the girls 6 month check up at the doctors office. They will get their 6 month immunizations and their first flu shot. I hope that the flu shot doesn't make them sick. It never makes R or I sick...so hopefully they'll be like us. I've had a cold for the past few days and luckily the girls haven't gotten in. So far H2 has only had a small cold and H1 hasn't been sick at all. I'm glad that they didn't get sick this time. I'm not looking forward to the time when both me and the girls are all sick at the same time.
I've been slacking with the updates lately. We have taken tons of photos so I thought I would post some for your viewing pleasure.
Hanging out on the couch (with supervision). H2 didn't look happy at all in this photo but she was laughing and smiling just a moment earlier.


H1 doing the superwomen pose!

H2 sitting on Daddy's lap happy as a clam!

This is a video of H2 doing one of her new favorite things. She's so silly!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Cute photos and I *LOVE* the video! They seem like really happy babies... and so well behaved! I'm sure they have their moments though. Please, let's visit soon before they get any bigger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...