Thursday, December 11, 2008

Disney Or Bust!



Tomorrow morning we will be leaving to go to Walt Disney World for the first time to attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! We are going with Doodle and will be meeting her entire family there. There will be at least 12 adults and 9 kids if my calculations are correct.
I am getting very excited and I know the girls are going to have a blast. Magic Kingdom has quite a number of rides that have no height requirements that they will be able to go on including It's A Small World, Dumbo and Peter Pan. I was worried at first about their being so small but this news really got me pumped up. I will post photos via the BlackBerry as soon as I can!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time!!!

BritneyMarie said...

Oooh Disney! Take lots of pictures. Say safe and have fun!

mrs.izzy said...

I can't wait to hear about the trip!

My son was 18 months when we went there for the first time and he enjoyed it very much. We frequented Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

Merry Christmas!

Bonnie said...

Did you have fun? I've seen some of the pics on Facebook & Myspace - YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...