Friday, January 23, 2009

Picture Tag

I have been tagged to play "Picture Tag" with all of you by my cousin Stephanie over at The Heart of a Hartman.

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same

NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)



This beautiful photo is of the girls on their 3 month birthday. They look like little rollie-pollies with their chunky cheeks and chubby arms. H2 had just figured out how to play peek-a-boo with her dress and I couldn't keep it down!

I will tag Three Silly Ducklings, The Koon Family, Sophie & Evie, and Austin Tales! I can't wait to see your photos. I'll be checking your sites often.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a cute picture. Beautiful girls.

mrs.izzy said...

Thank you for the tag! My photo is here http://www.minti.com/members/izzy/blog/942260/Foto-Tag-Thing-1-practices-sitting-up/ so that I could start this foto tag in a parenting community. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...