Monday, December 13, 2010

Tangled

I took the girls to see Tangled. I was a little worried that they wouldn't air through it, would be too loud or that I wouldn't be able to handle them alone but it turned out to be a fantastic outing. We got our tickets and handed them to the nice young man at the entrance. The girls were pumped up to say the least and nearly clobbered each other to try and be first in the door. Grabbing a drink and popcorn to share we headed into the theater. I tried to time it as to where we'd get there after the five million previews but before the movie began and we ended up having perfect timing. The only downside was that the theater had the seats you have to fold down to sit in and my tiny children barely weighted enough to keep then down. Once they figured it out we were ready to go. Hailey sat mostly still and quite and just watched in awe while scarfing popcorn at an alarming rate while Hannah on the other hand was (whispering) a million and one questions my way the entire time. All in all they did great and really proved how much they are growing up. After the movie the told everyone and their brother all about the movie. I am still amazed at how much they understood and how the parts I was worried I'd have to explain to them they picked up on.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...