Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tripping

We're getting ready to leave an an impromptu trip to visit family! I'm super excited to see them (it has been awhile since I was down last) but I am not particularly excited for the six to seven hours of car ride it involves. Hannah destroyed her side of the car dvd player which was the side you actually need. I'm going to try putting my laptop on the center console in my moms van to play movies. I just pray it works for them. They're not very good car riders as it is so movies are a nice help. They don't sleep in the car either so that's.just another card stacked against me. Wish me luck.

I just had to attach this photo. It's not from today but I love it!

2 comments:

BritneyMarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
girlytwins said...

Good luck!! Hope it all goes well.

Love the pic!! So sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...