Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Another 24 Week Update

I went to my regular OB appointment today and got my test results back from the blood work I did on Monday. My gestational diabetes test came back negative (YEAH!) but my anemia/blood iron test came back very, very low. This really makes sense and I thought this would probably happen. With twins they like to drain you of your iron much more than just one baby and I was slightly anemic to begin with even before becoming pregnant. I now have to take an iron supplement everyday along with my other vitamins. The iron pills are huge! I thought the prenatals were large...they got nothing on these bad boys. But, as I've said before...whatever it takes to make sure the girls are healthy and I'm healthy for them. Whatever tests they wanna do, if it'll help the girls, I am all for it.


At my next appointment (28 weeks) I have to get a shot because I the girls and I am Rh incompatible. This really isn't going to be a big problem. My Mother and I were incompatible and everything went well.

We are supposed to be able to pick up our sofa today. I am going to call and confirm that it's there and let them know what time R will be coming to get it. Hopefully everything goes well this time. It'll be nice to actually have have my living room look normal. Right now it's just a big 'ol mess.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...