Monday, March 12, 2007

26 Weeks Pregnant

So, here I am officially at 26 weeks. The past two weeks have gone by pretty fast and the babies have grown at what seems like break-neck speeds. It's amazing to feel them week to week. The difference in their kicks are amazing. Before they were just little bumps, now, it feels like someone is pushing a pork rib bone across my stomach from the inside out. That's really the best way I can describe it at this point. But there are 4 rib bones pushing and moving at one time. I can honestly say that I have some very busy little girls. They are constantly moving and grooving!

Our A/C ran out of coolant and it's been H-O-T in the house this past week. Not to mention that I am super hot from being pregnant on top of it all. Our "handyman" is going to be coming this afternoon to refill us. I am very happy about that. No more 80 degree weather indoors. Woo-Hoo!

Did I mention that we finally got our sectional?!? I love it and am so happy it's finally here. I'm such a hormonal basket case I started crying when we first put it in because I started imagining the girls pulling up on it and using it to learn to walk. Yes, I know, "But H2Mommy, they aren't even born yet!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...