Thursday, April 19, 2007

31 Weeks Pregnant

So, I went to my regular OB appointment and my regular doc wasn't there so I saw another doctor in the practice and she was really nice. But unfortunately, sure enough, H1 is still breech. So it's looking better and better that I'll be having a c-section. I am not to fond of the idea but like I say "anything to make sure the girls are okay!"

Starting next week I have to go to my regular OB appointment once a week and go for a non-stress test also once a week an hour before the appointment. I'm going to be getting to know the people at the hospital really well!
 
I got my car seats that my cousin Stephanie and Grandmother got me for the baby shower. They are too cute and it just makes me feel that much more anxious about the girls being here so soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...