Saturday, April 21, 2007

Another 31 Week Update

I'll be leaving today for about 5 days to go visit my family down south. This will be my last visit as a "non-Mom". ::hehe:: My cousin Stephanie's baby shower is on Sunday and I am excited to go. It's going to be at the Carriage Light Tea Room. It's such a beautiful place! I got a really cute outfit to wear the other day too. It's a light pink skirt and a top that has a bunch of different color pinks and reds. It's also a bit "netty" so it's cool for the hot weather. I am excited to go see my family but I don't want to leave Ryan for so long. I hate not being around him. I know nothing will happen; but I am a bit paranoid about going into labor down there and him not being there with me. But, like I said....I know that won't happen!



I have problems finding maternity clothes. I need large or x-larges to cover my belly but alot of times those sizes are too big for my chest and arms. And don't get me started on maternity pants. ::haha:: That's what I get for just growing in the belly and really no where else. Even though I've gained a little over 30lbs so far it really hasn't gone all over...it's just baby. I was able to find 1 pair of pants yesterday (capris) and only 1 shirt that covered the belly. *sigh* It was quite the experience...I hate having to go clothes shopping exspecially when it gets so frustrating.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...