Friday, April 27, 2007

32 Weeks Pregnant

I had my non-stress test at the Woman's Pavilion triage center (which I now have to do each week) and doctors appointment with my OB (which I get to do each week too) today. It took them nearly 2 hours to get the girls to calm down and stop moving long enough to get a good idea of their heartbeats. My crazy girls were gettin' it!

My regular OB Dr. Mc was there in triage about to deliver a lady and didn't make our appointment time so I met with the other doctor in the provider again. She's really cool, is very straight forward and direct with her answers which I appreciate. Just gimme the full run-down and don't sugar coat it. Since my regular doctor couldn't make it (the poor women she was about to deliver looked like she was terrified!) we didn't get to discuss whether we're gonna schedule the c-section or just wait to do it when I go into labor. I'll see her on Tuesday and I'll hear what she thinks. Dr. R said that when she schedules sections for twins she usually does them at about 37 weeks. We shall see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...