Monday, November 5, 2007

5 Months Old


H1(left) and H2(right)


H1


H2


H1(left) and H2(right)

We are 5 month old today! Can you believe it? Neither can Mommy!!!

It seems like such a short amount of time has gone by since I found out I was pregnant much less had the girls. I can't believe that they're growing so fast. I can't believe that they are already eating solids, laughing and smiling, and rolling around the room like whirling dervishes. It makes me happy to see them growing and flourishing but it also makes me very very sad. I don't want them to grow up. I want them to be my babies forever.

They have officially outgrown all of their 0-3 clothing which consisted of 99% of what they have. So, I have boxed up all their clothes from the drawers and will start taking the things down from the closet soon. I need to get some type of box to keep their "nice" clothes that I want to save. Perhaps I can get two medium Rubbermaid boxes and decorate one of each of the girls. So far I have their coming home, Indepedance Day, first professional photo, first party (Aunt Tes' shower), and Halloween outfits to save. I know it may seem silly to save them but my Mom saved a lot of my nice baby clothes and I still have them to this day.

Since Thanksgiving is coming up quickly I am trying to decide which new food to give the girls for this big day. Sweet potatoes (which is what I was originally thinking), peas, or squash. I believe that they are all suitable Thanksgiving foods.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Sweet potatoes would be your best bet... you'd have more success with that, and that's surely a Thanksgiving food :). I love their photos... so cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...