Friday, November 9, 2007

Silly Babies!


We lost our computer for a few days and it'll probably die on me again here soon. I started this post 3 days ago so...here it goes.
I have some funny little girls. H2 loves to eat and about halfway through her meal she starts putting her hand in her mouth between each bite. She then takes it out and smears whatever food was in her mouth on her face. Yum!
And H1 is just a hambone.When that girl smiles it looks like she could fit the moon in her mouth. Say cheese!!!


Both the girls have started doing this new things now. I could only get H1 on camera.
Pop Pop Pop!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Aww I love how you take so many pictures of the girls! They'll appreciate it when they are older, and you too when you want to glance back at them! They're getting so big. I hope to meet them soon!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...