Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay and Tooth #5 For H2

H2 got her first lateral incisor during the storm on Saturday. This one came in fast. Little did I know because she wasn't fussy or more chewy than normal. She is starting to look like a little girl with all those "teefs" now.

The storm hit us this weekend. Me and the girls stayed at my Mom's house just in-case. She was a big help and I enjoyed spending the weekend with her. (It is a strange feeling being home in your old house but having your children with you!) I always feel like I can spend more quality time with the girls when I have someone else helping. I'm not just going through my daily motions and I actually have time to stop and play and watch and get hugs. Luckily this storm didn't bring a lot of thunder and lightening. H2 is deathly afraid of the sound of thunder and I was worried that she would be scared a lot this weekend. We received some water damage at our house from a leaky roof, my mom has one damages spot from the roof, and my Dad's house flooded a good bit. All in all we are lucky but even a little damage can seem terrible when it comes down to it. We are all in the process of cleaning up and getting things fixed now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad everyone is safe from the storm!!

Bonnie said...

I am glad everyone is safe! Our office flooded but thankfully our home was OK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...