Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Chapstick Incident

Many of you might be asking yourself, "H2Mommy, what happens when the cat is playing with a tube of cherry lip balm and inadvertently jumps into the play yard with it while uncapped?" The answer, my dear friends, is this...

"We didn't do anything Mama! It was all Kit's fault."


H1 


H2
The only thing I can say is thank goodness I found it in time and no carpet or clothing were harmed and at least they actually tried to put it on their lips! They're nice and chap free now. PJ was moments away from being a big pink mess. H2 had her sights on him and was walking a little to quickly towards him for my comfort. He was lucky!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are too cute!

mrs.izzy said...

I think we must see the good here... they are smart enough to know where to apply the chapstick! :-)

Bonnie said...

OMG that just made me laugh. Too funny! Love the faces!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...