Friday, February 6, 2009

School, Braces & Illness

We've had a very busy week. On Monday I started my new job as the assistant teacher for the one year old room at a local daycare. It's great because the girls still get to be with me and we're all having a blast. It's hard work...harder than I thought it would be but I absolutely love it! My coworkers are great and the kids are just too cute for words. Another good thing is that PJ is there with us too so we won't be going through with drawls anytime soon.

On Wednesday I got my braces put on. I've had them before when I was younger but my teeth shifted and I developed TMJ. I was a weirdo and was actually looking forward to getting them put on. Luckily you don't really notice them too much. I actually had to smile really big to make the girls notice. Ladybug came over and took a peek. She touched them, shrugged, and moved on. Butterfly could have cared less. They're still a little sore but getting better everyday. I can already see some changes!

Now us gals all have yucky sinus infections. Were over the fever portion and now just on to the stuffed up, can't sleep, miserable, take off my head with a machete portion. Yuck! Hopefully were all well enough by Monday so that I'm not dragging cranky kids to school with me. *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Awww hunny a lot going on and sick is never fun. Hope things get better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...