Thursday, February 26, 2009

Goofy Girls!


The Goofball Twins!!!

Those goofy girls of mine found their new panties for when we start potty training (it was delayed when they got sick) and proceeded to put them on. Although, incorrectly! I couldn't help but laugh hysterically when they came walking up to me. They were so proud of themselves! The best part is is that they each where able to pick out their own colors. Hence, Ladybug in purple and Butterfly in pink!
Oh yes, this one will definitely be used to embarrass them when they bring home a boyfriend.

3 comments:

mrs.izzy said...

So funny!

I will have to keep an eye on how your potty training is going. As soon as the weather gets warmer over here, I'm thinking of starting too. My husband and I have been changing diapers for a total of 4 years and figured we could probably put a small country to college by the amount of money we've spent/still spending on diapers.

Unknown said...

Very funny! Potty training was fun! LOL. Camden is fully trained but not at night. That's a tough one. LOL

Stephanie Manner Wagner said...

too (two) funny! I have 5 children, the youngest are twin 8 month olds. Enjoyed browsing your blog. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...