Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Caterpillar

We saw our very first caterpillar today and it did not go quite how I had planned. It was crawling up the walk as we were getting out of the car from running errands. Both girls were standing there as I picked it up to show it to them. As soon as Butterfly saw it she started screaming bloody murder! I've never seen her so scared before. She turned and ran in the other direction and hid behind the car. Cause, Lord knows those caterpillars are dangerous!! Ladybug, of course, completely ignored her and was just standing there staring at it in awe. She never tried to touch it but I know she thought about. I couldn't help but laugh. My girly-girl and my tomboy on action.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need to come over and borrow the very hungry caterpillar and read it to them :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...