Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Do


New Do, originally uploaded by H2Mommy.
May I introduce Ms. Ladybug and the girls new hairstyle!!! I'm so happy I was able to find hair bands small enough for their thin hair and that it's finally long enough to put up.

I'd been getting the "they need a haircut to get that hair outta their eyes" for awhile now and Butterfly even got an unauthorized trim from Papa (haha!) but I stood my ground and it's paid off. There hair grows pretty quickly and it's finally to the point it can be put up. I am largely against bangs and having been forced to have them up until high school I was not about to put them on my girls! I think the ponytail looks adorable and I'm excited for it to keep on growing. Another plus is that since the bands are relatively clear they don't try to pull them out if each others hair...which is always good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...