Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Little Pony



The girls watch only one thing on the television for two reasons. 1. Because I do not allow them to watch much tv. and 2. Because it's the only thing they'll watch! Now mind you, at their Dad's house, they will watch other things but not at home. No...that'd be must to easy and less mind warping for Mommy. They got the movie from Aunt Tes with a pony for our birthday.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love the ponies as much or probably more than your average Joe but when I have it memorized and I think I hear it when there is no television on; that's a problem! I have literally watched My Little Pony-Meet The Ponies over two hundred times in the past few months. Without ponies life would be boring and without ponies there are meltdowns across the board. I am defiantely in a love/hate relationship with My Little Pony.

"
"POOOOONYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...