Wednesday, October 26, 2011

All You Need Is Love


The girls are in school 5 days a week in the mornings and Mommy is still job hunting which is harder than I thought it would be. Have had 4 interviews in the past 6 months for so but no offers. I just have to keep remembering that God has a plan for us and His plan so far has made me the mother that I am today and is growing my children with integrity.

 

SeeSaw

I am just taking this time to continue reveling in my children as they grow and prosper. There is no better feeling than knowing that I could be there for them emotionally and physically each day even though we don’t have much and we struggle daily with the financial aspects of life. I can’t give them a big house with a playroom full of toys and their own bedrooms. Nor can I give them exactly what they want to eat each day or feed them all organic foods but I know that even if we lived in a one room apartment eating peanut butter and jelly three times a day that they would know my love and devotion for them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...