Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday H2


My Little Bug:

My busy girl with her eye on everything. I swear that you are my little private eye and always being nosy. Sis better watch out for you when you all get bigger because I bet you'll be going through her diary! You came into this world so calm and silent but little did we knew it was merely the calm before the storm. You are a whirl wind of activity and always keep my on my toes. And although your sister made me a mother you made me a better mother! You are my little diamond in the rough and I love to see you sparkle.

I love you,
Mommy

3 comments:

mrs.izzy said...

That was very lovely!!

Harris Boys said...

so sweet mama! Happy first Birthday Hailey :)

Bonnie said...

What a sweet blog about Hailey!! Happy Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...