Friday, June 6, 2008

Playing In Doodle's Cabinet

We went to Doodle's house today to visit. We got there before she did the girls were playing in the living room with our toys. Well, I guess that they must have gotten bored before I look up and they aren't there any more. I hear a kitchen cabinet open and a crash so I grabbed my camera and ran to see what mischief they'd gotten into and this is what I found...







I snapped a few quick pictures and got them out of there. Playing in the cabinets is definitely not one of those things I want to encourage. At least in our house they can't get to the kitchen but if and when we go to visit I don't want them invoking terror on family and friends Tupperware! I was just waiting for them to turn to me and say "Hey Ma, what's for dinner?!?"

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wonder who got them started on that?!?!?!?!? *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...