Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy 1 Year Annivery Blog!

I can't believe this blog is officially a year old today. I started this blog in the hopes that I could better keep track of the daily milestones that occur during the girls first year because it can be difficult to remember at the end of the week. Knowing exactly what happened when you've been chasing them around is nearly impossible! I want to thank all our faithful readers for your comments (which we LOVE) and well wishes. I can't wait to continue into our next year!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Congratulations. I read your blog daily and I loved. Your twins are beautiful.

I also have twin girls. Maybe someday you will visit my blog.

Have a nice week.
Annie
http://santiagotwingirls.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...