Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our First Bubble Bath


Hey Sista...Do you see what I see?!?


H2 didn't know what to think. She didn't realize there was water under the bubbles and just sat there looking at them. She scooped a few into her hand and just stared at them. Once she realized she could still splash it was all over!


H1 kept trying to eat the bubbles. She just laughed and laughed at them! She would grab a handful, squish them in her palm and then open it and point to her hand. She enjoyed getting her ducky covered in them and trying to lick them off. It was not a pleasant taste and she crinkled her nose all up.


3 comments:

Kallie Brynn said...

Haha! That is absolutely precious! They are the cutest! I love that first photo. :)

Bonnie said...

You've been tagged! Read my blog!

I love the bubble pics!

Unknown said...

Your girls are so cute! I have 17mo ID twin girls...Hannah and Elizabeth! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...