Sunday, September 28, 2008

Curse Of The Snow White Sippy

Don't ask me why but H2 refuses to drink out of the Snow White sippy cup. Now I must mention that Snow White is my all time favorite so I try not to be offended by her snubbing the cup. When I hand it to her she won't take it and just screams at the top of her lungs. She's been really picky about things lately. There are certain toys she must play with and foods she won't eat without having them mixed into something else. I can't help but wonder if perhaps she just can't hold it as well as her other cups or if the valve does work correctly. Either way I think I'll have to retire it for a little while and see if after awhile she'll go back to using it. Perhaps it's just a phase. We'll see!





1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Well oh my! Things to come for me! LOL! I got some transition sippy cups for Elizabeth to put her juice/water mix in them. We'll see how that goes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...