Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our First Dance Recital

5751426735_4dba4c8dca
Our photo from the last day of class.


Our class photo right after we danced on stage.


With our teacher Miss Hilary.

 

The girls had their first recital and they did amazing! I was honestly worried about them just standing there or breaking it down to their own dance but they didn't. Their teacher, Miss Hilary, separated them in the line which really helped. I was the “room mom” so I got to stay with all the girls backstage while we waited our turn. They all did really well except for our youngest member who really, really did not want to be without her Mama. All her friends helped get her excited and she ended up doing great on stage as well.

I wish the video I shot turned our better but you can't tell who is who due to the lighting. I may post it anyway just to let everyone see.


Hailey and Hannah


Right before we started heading to the stage!

3 comments:

mrs.izzy said...

Those are pretty outfits! How much different are they in weight? One looks fuller than the other. My girls were that way for a long time but now they're approaching each other's weight and I have days when I confuse them!

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

They're still exactly the same height and weight. It is just how Hailey is standing. Their proportions are a bit different but not enough to help tell them apart.

Barbara Doduk said...

Oh my gosh I love those outfits! ADORABLE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...