Sunday, May 6, 2007

Another 33 Weeks Update

We went to the doctor today and she says that everything is going well. The contractions have stopped and there is nothing to worry about.

The game plan is as such:


As of today (33 weeks )if I start having any painful contractions before Mother's Day I will go to the hospital and they will stop them. So, I have two weeks until she will feel comfortable that they are grown enough and their lungs are mature enough to be born.


After Mother's Day (35 weeks), if I go into labor, she will go ahead and deliver the girls. She wants me to go into labor naturally but I will still have to have a c-section because both girls are breech.


If the girls have not been born before June 3rd (38 weeks) she will schedule a c-section unless I object for any reason.


33-34 weeks - stop all labor
35-37 weeks - in labor begins they will be born
38 weeks - the girls will be delivered if not born already.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...