Monday, January 7, 2008

7 Months Old!




We have officially made it for 7 months. We have crossed so many milestones and grown so very much. From a little over 6 lbs to nearly 20 lbs, from milk only to real pureed food, just laying all day and not really moving to being extremely loud and trying to crawl and rolling all over the house. I never thought that it would come so quickly. They are just amazing little people and I can see their personalities growing every day as they watch and learn about the world around them.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I cannot believe they are 7 months old now! Wow - where did the time go??? That is so exciting! They are gorgeous! Still anxiously waiting to meet them!! Hopefully before Elizabeth comes!!

Erica2368 said...

The girls are adorable!!! Thanks so much for the kind words on my blog. I love your blog and I look forward to reading your entries.

Thanks for the encouragement :) and many blessings to you. I can't get over how cute your babies are!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...