Saturday, January 26, 2008

Trip

The girls and I are following my cousins back down to south Florida for the week. We'll be leaving in the morning and will be home next weekend.

I got their new car seats in the car and ready to boogie. Now all I need to do it pack everything up into the car! It'll be a tight squeeze but I think I can make it all work. The biggest hurdle is making sure not to pack to much on top of the stroller because I will be needing to pull it out when we stop for lunch and potty breaks.

Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just came across your blog and decided to leave a post!

I too am a Mommy to twin girls, mines are fraternal though, born July07!

Good luck with the trip... I know all about travelling with twins, we completed a move from Texas to Virginia in October, with 3mo old babies!

I hope everything goes well... and you have a great trip!

Amy

Unknown said...

Just wishing you a very safe trip with those beautiful babies!!

Love you

Erica2368 said...

Have fun and be safe :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...