Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What's A Mommy To Do?

*I've tried posting two seperate entries but neither has gone through. Ick!
My memory card in my camera is officially full. I can't bring myself to delete everything on it and start over. I have another one somewhere. The question is, where exactly!?! I upload all my photos online just in case anything ever happens to the camera or my computer but it still scares me to delete them from their original source. *shrugs* That's the reasoning for my lack of photos lately.
My Aunt Lissa, cousin Stephanie, and her two youngest children Brady (2) and Layci (8 months) came up to visit. They all got here Saturday evening. Aunt Lissa left on Tuesday (via plane) to be with my Uncle for some appointments but Steph and the kids will be here for the entire week! I just love having them around. It is so much fun to see her kids as they grow and now to see them with my girls and how they all interact. It is really funny to see us three girls (Stephanie, Tes, and myself) going out to eat with the kids. People stop and stare! We seem to be a fertile bunch. Tes and PJ, Steph, Brady & Layci and then me and my girls! We are definitely outnumbered by highchairs! ::hehe:: Just imagine if Stephanie's other two were with us as well.

The girls sat in a high chair at a restaurant for the first time the other day. They did a really good job. I, of course, was a neurotic mess...but what's new? I guess it's natural for a first time mother to be a worry wort, much less when she's got two at one time to worry over. They have also tried some baby food meats as well. They really liked it. They aren't to fond of the really runny baby foods so we've stepped up to adding some stage threes in for them. And they are also getting the hang of the puffs now. They've even tried a Cheerio or two this week!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...