Friday, January 4, 2008

Missing Information, Milestones, Photos, and Playdates!



H2

H1
I apologize for how odd the site has been lately. I've been trying to update a few things but it hasn't worked out the way that I wanted it to. I am trying to revert everything back to normal but a few things (as you can probably tell) have been deleted and I haven't quite gotten to them yet. All of the links to other twins websites had been deleted and I don't have any idea where to find them again.


H1 and H2

The girls have just started to sit up by themselves. I have to put them into sitting position but they can now stay there all on their own! It is so amazing to see how quickly they can go from not being able to do something to the very next day seeming so skilled. I haven't gotten a photo of Hailey quite yet but I will as soon as I can.


Hannah
The other day me and the girls met Liz & Sophia, Lauren & Asher for a playdate. They all had so much fun. We were there for nearly two hours and all the kids just rolled around, munching on toys, and playing. We are planning on trying to get together more often. It was nice to have some adult conversation while still being able to be completely baby-centric.


A & So
Taken bv Lauren - A's Mommy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...