Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby Neptune

Whenever the twins cousin Austin was little he loved to watch his Baby Einstein - Baby Neptune Discovering Water movie. Since Sarah (his Mommy and my sister-in-law) told me how much he liked it I went out and got a copy. I turned it on the television and put the girls in each of their respective excersaucers. Since H2 prefers to bounce around she gets the the jumperoo and H1 gets the saucer. So far they have found the entire thing hilarious. I've noticed that they prefer the "musical numbers" aka the duck puppet quaking to classical music while swimming and the shots of actual water scenes. They aren't as fond of the "faux water" that is a drawing or animations. It was kind of nice for them to have something they can turn and look at and then just turn back and play with what they were playing with.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, I'm glad they like it. Believe it or not every once and a while Austin still gets a kick out of watching the Baby Einstein videos.

Bonnie said...

Baby Einstein is awesome!! I know a lot of little kids who love it. I'm glad they enjoyed it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...