Friday, February 22, 2008

Ready or Not There We GO!

Don't let those sweet innocent smiles fool you. Those girls of mine are into everything nowadays! Since they are both crawling up a storm the SuperYard is getting used quite a bit. It's just so difficult to watch them both at the same time when they are so fast!
As you can see from the video they both do an inchworm type of crawl. It suprises me that they don't get sick from flopping down on their bellies the way that they do. H2 flops the hardest. All you hear as she goes along is *slide-flop-slide-flop-slide-flop*! 


For the past month or so I'd say the girls have changed their napping schedule on me. Normally we'd be at music class at 11am but nowadays they want to go down for their nap at 11, which stinks. I'm not sure if I need to start getting them up earlier so that we can make it or if I should just write it off. I enjoyed going to talk with the other Moms and the girls loved the socializing. Well, actually, now that I think about it. I wouldn't be able to go coming up here in a few weeks anyway. PJ is going to be coming to stay the day with us when Tes goes back to work so that takes care of that!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

They are too funny with their inchworm crawl!!! So cute...

Over the summer we can bring all the kids to music class!!! Hooray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...