Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Friends and Family

The weather has been horrible the past few days. It would be great if we could all just curl up in the bed on days like these but when you have two babies who want and need your attention 24/7 that's just not an option.

The girls have been rather goofy when it comes to their sleeping lately. For a few weeks there they were sleeping from 8pm to 9am then taking two naps during the day for an hour. Now, for the past few weeks they have changed things up on me. They are sleeping from 8pm to 8am with a few 7am wake ups in between and they have been skimping on naps. They'll either only take 30 minutes few nap or only take one a day. They just like their Daddy and me and need a lot of sleep so those days when they don't nap by the end of the day they have become holy terrors and are so exhausted that they can't get them selves calmed down. They've gone through a growth spurt lately and maybe this is just another "symptom".

I am now officially employed as of Monday. I am doing transcription from home for a research study that was done with The Lawton Chiles Foundation's Whole Child Project and the University of South Florida. We'll see how it goes. I just have to try and make sure I take the correct amount of time each day to get enough done to pay what I need. The job ends in roughly four months when the study is complete so I want to try and get as much done as soon as possible. I only hope that the twins will be kind and allow me the time do to it during the day so I am not working all night.

Next Monday PJ will be coming to visit during the day while Aunt Tes goes back to work. I am very extremely excited about having him during the day. Tes doesn't want to have to leave him (who would...look at how cute that booger is!) but I'm happy because I get the good end of the stick. I get some extra snuggles with the littlest man for a few hours a day. Now I just have to try and remember what a 3 month old does!


It is also official - time flies and fast. My friend Liz's little girl Sophia is turning a year old this Sunday. Can you believe it? Neither can I! She was three months old at my baby shower and it doesn't seem possible she's so big already. H1 and H2 will be attending their first ever birthday party for their own little friend. And just think, they'll be having their own birthday party here soon! I've already started trying to decide what we want to do.

Liz and Sophia at my baby shower and Sophia now.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow what a busy day! They are too cute. Hope the new schedule change works out for you all. Congrats on the new job & I hope it goes well for you!

Erica2368 said...

Love the new layout and photos. Sophia is precious. I hope you get plenty of sleep soon :) the girls are such dolls.

x0x0x0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...