Monday, February 25, 2008

Playing and Posing At Grandma's House

R had to go out of town this weekend for work so me and the girls went over and stayed at my Mom's house. The girls enjoyed the new sights and sounds around her house and all the fun people and places we got to see.

Aunt Danielle (one of my very best friends) came into down this weekend and the girls got to see her again. The last time both she was in town and we were free the girls were only a month old. She is such a great person and has been a wonderful friend to me for so many years. She is wonderful with kids and I wish she lived closer. But, we will take her when we can get her! Unfortunately, the girls were a bit off schedule yesterday so they were a little fussy. They hadn't taken a very good morning nap and were sleepy when we went out for lunch. Maybe next time she's here they will want to stay awake longer.


Aunt Danielle and H1 at 1 Month Old


We had a little photo shoot while at my Mom's house. The girls were looking oh-so-scumptious and I just had to start clicking away. Hailey was being a little shy and just wanted to be held. I got one goofy grin out of her the entire time! Not to mention she tore right over her sister trying to get at a toy. So funny! Hailey is crawling the real way now and is also pulling up! It's amazing what a week can do.


Hailey


Hannah


Hailey and Hannah

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Awww! What a busy weekend!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...