Friday, July 11, 2008

A Great Way To Start The Day...

I had a little surprise waiting for me when the girls woke up this morning. Miss H2 our resident naturist was buck naked jumping up and down in her bed! She had not only taken her diaper off but also her night gown and had tossed them both completely out of her crib. Now I must admit this is not the first time I have found her sans diaper but that other time was after a nap. Who knows how long she slept naked?!? It's a wonder she didn't freeze her tooshy off. She was as happy as a clam as she usually is when she's nude. I think her favorite part of the day is after their bath when she has what we have not deemed as "Naked Time".

Now she not always loved being naked, as proven by her first bath. As soon as those clothes came off of her she went into panic mode and hollered at us until they went back on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...