Thursday, July 10, 2008

H2's 4th Tooth

The girls just woke up from their mid-morning nap and H2 was gnawing away on her teether that is in her crib. Upon diaper changes I noticed a little white speck in her mouth and sure enough there it was!

I am starting to think more and more that the girls may be mirror image twins although I won't know for certain until they begin using hand dominance. As their hair has grown more I've noticed that, like her Daddy, H2 has two crowns on her head. One goes clockwise and the other goes counter clockwise. Also, the order in which their teeth have come in makes me really think. H2's teeth came in bottom right, bottom left, top right, top left while H1's have come in bottom left, bottom right, top left, and eventually top right. I guess only time will tell for certain.

4 comments:

BritneyMarie said...

Do they have any mirrored freckles or birthmarks? I just noticed a decent size birthmark on Emma's shin the other day. Olivia has those strawberry marks (little red dots) on her, one on each foot and one on her side, Emma doesn't have any of those. Can they still be identical if they have things like that the other one doesn't? I was never 100% sure if they were identical.

Bonnie said...

YAY! That is great. Wow that is very interesting!!

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

Yeah, birth marks don't have to be identical for them to be. My girls don't have any birth marks at all so...no luck there.

The Myers Family said...

HI! You left a message on one of my HDYDI posts a few weeks ago..i think the 4th of july posting. Anyway, i love your blog. Most importantly, i wanted to say that i think my girls may be mirror image twins too. One is a left, while the other is definitely a righty. But, i never did notice the teeth...that was such a painful time for all of us...i never really noticed! :)

Your girls are beautiful! Thanks for leaving that sweet comment on my post.

If you don't mind i'm going to add you to my blog roll?

Thanks
Brenda
twinmom122606 on HDYDI!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...