Tuesday, July 1, 2008

H1's 3rd Tooth

H1 finally got her third tooth in today. It's been sitting on the edge of rupture for nearly two weeks now and we are all happy that it has finally come through. It has been rough on her since she was teething on top of having her ear infection. Thankfully both are finished with now.

I have been really bad about taking pictures lately. The girls are like little whirling dervishes and I am having a difficult time keeping up. With everything that's been going on around here lately with their birthday, illness, friends and family birthdays I haven't had time to think. I will try and get some pictures and video of them walking soon.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I stumbled across your blog and just had to check it out. The reason being is I also have "Hamilton Twins." If you want to check out my blog here it is: http://hamilton-babybugs.blogspot.com/

By the way your girls are so adorable! :)

Kris Hamilton

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...