Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Splashing In The Frog Pool


The girls were in an extremely messy mood today and I, genius I am, decided that pasta and marinara sauce sounded like a good idea for them to eat for lunch. I was at least smart enough to take off their nice clothes before putting them in the highchairs! I was already planning on letting them splash in their pool in the afternoon anyway and since they made such a mess it fit perfectly into my plan. I slapped a swim diaper on them and let them free!


They had a ball in their new pool that Nana gave them and found the giant eyeballs hilarious. H1 kept on trying to grab them and when her slick wet hand would slide off she would start laughing. H2 was more interested in seeing how to get the frogs spots off from the back of the canopy. She poked and prodded and grabbed and scratched until she finally gave up.


These girls are like little fish. You got water? You're their new best friends!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love that little pool! Too cute! The girls look like they were having fun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...