Thursday, July 28, 2011

H2Mommy’s Bag O’Fun

Here’s a fun little meme I found on a blog I follow. Show us what’s in your purse! Most women with children use their purses as a a first aid kit, diaper bag, trash can and snack bag and it needs to be cleaned out. Go through your purse and show up what you have.

Purse10
My purse is a Spartina 449 that I am obsessed with. I am looking into getting a Kindle cover from them as well. Their patterns are adorable! The purse itself is medium sized but it can really hold a lot of things which is wonderful. It has two cellphone sized pockets inside and one large zipper pocket.

My wallet is a no-name brand I picked up for two dollars in the clearance bin at Target. It holds more than I should ever have to take with me and if it had straps could double as a small purse in and of itself.

Purse4Purse1Purse2

I always have hand sanitizer with me. I literally buy them and bulk and keep them attached to my purse with their nifty holders. Being a fan of all things sparkly I absolutely had to have the one with my rhinestones on the side and glitter in the holder.
Purse9

The large zip pocket in my purse is my portable pharmacy. I carry allergy meds, nasal spray, kids Tylenol and my eye drops. I always find myself running out of one or the other though and it normally happens the moment I need them too.

Purse3

In the bottom on my purse floating around I have my very own beauty salon, stationary store and mailing center! I keep a small hairbrush and several hair ties and clips for the girls and I because we have some crazy hair that requires taming on multiple occasions a day. My “good” make-up stays in my purse as well for touch ups. I keep chapsticks, my twelve hour lipstick from CoverGirl which I love and my MaryKay mascara. Normally I don’t wear much more makeup than that with the exception of concealer under my eyes on days where I didn’t get enough sleep. I always have to be careful when I go to grab lipstick because a lot of times I’ll grab on of the four to seven pens, pencils and crayons that have decided they live in my purse. I can never say I am without writing utensils. I wish I didn’t but I have a few bills in my purse that need to be paid as well. Boo!
Purse6Purse7Purse5
Let of not forget the ziplock bag of tokens, gift certificates and tickets from the kids bounce house place. You never know when you’re going to make a random trip to to bounce.

Purse8

Last but not least would be my Kindle and my Droid Incredible which I did not get a photo of. But believe you me, they do not leave my side...ever!

Check out the original link at Just Like Peanut Butter

2 comments:

AnonyMOMous said...

That is quite a collection of goodies. :) Thanks for joining Mommy's Magic Bag.

(Sorry that you couldn't get the button to post. I'll have to check into that!)

Cassie said...

What a great bag! I also love your wallet. $2? Clearly I was cheated when I paid $5 for mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...