Thursday, July 14, 2011

Long Lost Family

 

I am excited to have found out that I have a long lost cousin! I do not know the details or how and why he was “lost” so to speak but I am sure glad I can now add him and his beautiful family in my heart. I have only known of his existence for a few years and always wondered in the back of my mind where he was and how he 400_F_11221133_fVXxSHnPPpNyjqJZNSSv3ku33wKfJuyowas doing.

From the time I was born I had three cousins on one side of the family and we are all girls. I grew up with them in my life as well as my two Aunt’s. We were never particularly close but they were all always in my life and I have wonderful memories of them all through my childhood. As time went my one Aunt and cousin moved to another state and we lost touch for awhile. With the help of Facebook we’ve been able to keep in contact which is wonderful.

I believe that my Aunt was able to find her son through the internet as well. She told us all this week and when I heard the news I was so excited for both of them. I know it will be a long road for them to get to know each other and for him to grasp all of this “new” family he has but I am happy to welcome him with open arms.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...