Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fun Saturday!

We had a fun day today. Stephanie (my cousin), Ryan (her husband), Brady (her 2 year old son) and Layci (her 4 month old girl) came into town to bring my other cousin Tes and James' baby furniture up. Now their (to be born in December) son P.J.'s room is almost all done and SO cute! The girls had a great time looking at the colors of his room watching Brady. He is very entertaining! H2 showed Stephanie how she could roll over and then her and Brady sat on the floor talking to each other. It was just too cute! We had a nice time seeing them all today. I wish we could do it more often.

We also got their 3 month photos in. They are adorable and I am so excited to share them with you all. I just need to break out the scanner! I'm very pleased with the photos that we got. I was worried about having them both look good in their pictures (which is difficult to do) but they did a great job.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...