Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Moon is Out

We had a fun night last night. The girls woke up at 1am instead of their normal 12am. I went in and picked up H1 first to change her diaper. I went to button her jammies back and up and realized that it was going to be a lot more difficult that I thought. This was the first time they had worn these so I had no experience with the buttons. It took me nearly a good 5 minutes just to get one of her legs back in and of course they were both getting pretty mad by then. Luckily when it came to changing H2 I had a better idea of how to get at those snaps. *sheesh*

The girls slept the longest overnight that they had ever slept. From 1am to 8:30am!!! I barely knew what to think this morning. I was woken by then just talking away. When I went to check on them the girls were laying there holding hands looking at each other and talking and giggling. Too cute!!! It always makes it wonderful to wake up to smiling happy girls. I of course had to run and grab the camera to get a photo of them. When I walked back in they had stopped looking at each other and were talking up at their butterfly mobile. H1 found the crib bumper and decided she was going to try and get it into her mouth. It was too funny.



We are going to go over to Aunt Tes' house this afternoon. We are excited to see our soon-to-be new baby cousin Patrick's room and get loves!

1 comment:

Hallie said...

They are so beautiful. Thank you for doing this. We miss you all so much. What a great way to share. Sending my love. Aunt Sis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...