Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fun With Pods

Today the girls are really in a "sitting up" mood so I busted out the BeBe Pods. They absolutely LOVE these things. They like their bouncys and all but the Pods definitely win in that fight. They come with a thing that you can add a tray to eat on (like a highchair) and a toy to play with. They can not yet reach the toy to play with it so what I do it put the stoppers on and put their Bun-Buns over it. They have fun reaching for the Buns and trying, successfully now, to get them into their mouth. This is the third photo I have with me and the girls. The first one is from the first time I got to hold them in the hospital and the second is when we were first at home. It took me forever to figure out how to put the self timer on. This isn't the best photo of any of us but it'll do.

When they were sitting in their Pods they kept on watching each other. I caught this photo just in time. H2 thought H1 was just so funny playing with her Bun. She turned her head towards H1 when she smiled. They love watching each other now.

They also enjoy trying to steal each others toys now. Whoever has the closest toy...it's on! It especially happens when they have a soft toy like their Buns or their Lovies (the rabbits that their Nana gave them when they were born.) The Lovies are still a little more difficult for them to grasp since they are bigger. That doesn't stop them from trying though. I need to get another photo of them with the Lovies. Their first photos from the hospital are with them and I'd love to continue that little tradition every 3 months or so. I'll work on that tomorrow. Maybe I can get them still long enough...maybe!
The girls are still always trying to hold each others hands. They did it for the first time at the hospital right after they were born. It usually happens when they go to sleep at night. I caught this little moment today. They sat this way for a few minutes just looking around. It was too cute for words.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...