Saturday, September 15, 2007

Welcome to Our World

Allow me to introduce myself. I am H2Mommy the 22 year old stay-at-home Mommy of my beautiful 3 month old identical twin girls H1 and H2.
I am married to my wonderful husband R. We have been married now for a little over one year now as of September 3rd.


The day I found out I was pregnant was October 12, 2006. We were in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee on our late honeymoon. As soon as we found out we went onto the back porch that sat over the river and talked about how our lives were going to change. As we talked I mentioned how I thought it could be twins. R thought it was a boy.
This is the photo we took together in our cabin right after the stick turned pink.

When we got home we surprised our families with the big news. To surprise my Mom we bought her a key chain that said #1 Grandma. We gave it to her in a group of souvenirs from Tennessee. She looked down at it and was expecting it to say Pigeon Forge. Her face was priceless. Whenever we told my in-laws the first thing out of my Mother-in-laws mouth was "You know, it's going to be twin girls!"

We went to my first ultrasound on December 5, 2006 when I was 13 weeks with my AMAZING Dr. Mc. We found out that we were having twins. As soon as I saw them I turned to R and said "Your Mom was right!!!"

13 Week Belly Photo

As my pregnancy progressed through awful morning sickness (that made me loose 10lbs) and bad back pain, my stomach grew and grew.

At 17 weeks we found out that both the babies were girls and were identical twins. We chose their names...


23 Week Belly Photo


30 Week Belly Photo

34 Week Belly Photo
Through the pregnancy the girls kept flipping back and forth from beech to to head-down. H1 ended up being breech and H2 was transverse (aka: sideways). I planned my c-section for June 5, 2006.
I went to the hospital at 9:30 am


and walked into the OR at 12:00 pm.
And had H1 at 12:54 pm and H2 at 12:55 pm.

Welcome to the world sweet baby girls!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the way you started your blog! The words and pictures are PERFECT!

tammy said...

I love this. I wish i was as creative when my kids were small. They grow up so fast. I will look forward to being able to keep up with them.
Love Always,
Tammy ,John , JD, Lukus Metcalf

BritneyMarie said...

I had the morning sickness that bad as well. I lost 10lbs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...