Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rollin' Around

So, I think I finally got a video of H2 rolling over. They are both playing on their "mat" and of course every time H2 lays down she starts to roll.


I'm happy she's rolling early but it makes it hard for them to play on the mat together. She rolls over constantly and she makes herself mad being on her belly all the time. I hate to hear her get so mad. H1 tries to roll but isn't quite there yet. She'll roll onto her side but rolls right back to her back.

And I know it is probably bad but I just LOVE their mad faces. They're cute even when they are ticked off.



We had fun seeing Aunt Tes and Uncle James yesterday. We loved how colorful our baby cousins room is, especially H1.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this web site so much. How sweet it is to see the girls, especailly live in video. Love, Aunt Sarah

Stephanie said...

That video is SOOOOOO CUTE! I love them! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...